Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Recipe for Disaster

Step One: Add in a healthy heaping (138, to be exact) of Trailmix's lovely, hand-cut, far-too-time-consuming directions insert for the invitation suite.


Step 2: Insert direction slip into invitation envelope, only to find that said slip is too long.


Step Three.  Turn the insert around and repeat Step Two.


Combine all three of these steps to equal one angry-faced Trailmix.


MOTHER F-------!!!!!!!!!

Tell me you've done something bone-headed like this, so I know I'm not alone... Please? Before I actually start tearing out my hair and mumbling to myself like a crazy person.  I'll check back in with y'all later because right now, I have to go to Staples for more (smaller) copies of the directions...

2 comments:

  1. ummm...well mine act of retardation happened when i place an order for 200 custom invitations. but we only needed 100. It was a clerical mistake because I was flustered and rushing to order them. and probably watching TV, studying on the side, and eating dinner all at the same freaking time.

    that was an expensive lesson for me that sometimes multitasking isn't the best route for me. very very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about the typo error of spelling middle name "Corntie" instead of Cortnie on ALL of the invitation!!!! I myself was then "fit to be tied". Just thankful that we caught the error before sending them out!

    ReplyDelete