Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WOW!!!!

Lately I've been passing my free time reading the massive amounts of blogs I've started to collect and last night, I discovered my blog was honored with a Kreativ Blogger award by TWO other blogs! Stacie Marie and Jilly, thanks so much! I can't believe anyone even actually wants to read my blog, let alone enjoys it enough to single it out!

Photobucket

Anyways, I'm supposed to now give you 7 facts about myself and pass the award along to 7 blogs I read and love. So here goes nothing...

1. I am a PE teacher at a private school in Manhattan and I love it! I love sports and movement and any type of activity where my heart rate is pumping (like running....ha!).

2. I have the biggest. sweettooth. ever. No joke, my friends are always amazed at the amount of candy I consume on a daily basis (case in point: I have already worked my way through half a bag of candy corn today...)

3. I'm totally obsessed with my college, even though it's coming up on 5 years since I graduated. I went to a small school in upstate New York and my friends and I are still incredibly close-knit. I met P there and he is still very close with his fraternity brothers. My mom went there, my little brother went there and it is still one of my favorite places in the world. Between the 2 of us, we'll probably have over 3o alumni at our wedding.

4. I love discount/bargain shopping (Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Loehmanns, etc). Love 'em.

5. Although I live in New York City, I'm a country girl at heart. The mountains speak to me in a way no other landscape does.

6. Even though I'm not ready for one anytime soon, I totally drool and squeal over babies. The smaller, the better!

7. White wine is a vice I couldn't do without. Ever.

Alright, there you have it, 7 random facts about this crazy blogger...And now, to pass along the awards (I feel like some of these are repeats but oh well, if your blog is good, you deserve it a second time around!):


Keep up the great work, my beautiful blogging brides!

5 comments:

  1. That is very cool, congrats! I'm right there with you on #6, the smaller the better! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I loved reading your random facts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mountains and babies... ah, the good stuff. :)

    I am a Cabernet girl myself, but Pinot Grigio used to be my wine of choice.

    I did this recently here: http://howtotieknots.blogspot.com/2009/09/getting-to-know-me.html, so thank you for the second round! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - thanks so much for passing the award to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for passing this along! I am soo with you on the TJ Maxx and Marshalls shopping! I barely buy anything that ISN'T from one of those stores!

    ReplyDelete