Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vintage Scarves

I am obsessed with vintage scarves and handkerchiefs.




Whenever I'm flea marketing/thrift storing, I'm always drawn to beautiful, printed scarves but can never come up with a good idea for a way to display or use them.  Yet, I still find myself buying hordes, mostly because they are super cheap (Usually just a dollar or two.) 

When I saw this picture, I immediately thought it was a beautiful yet easy/cheap decor option...


So simple. And so pretty.  

Thank you, Jill Thomas Photography, for now giving me a good reason to go pick up a few new scarves on my next flea market extravaganza...

Who knows, these may just have to make an appearance somewhere in the wedding weekend...

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of vintage scarves/handkerchiefs. I plan on having a vintage one monogrammed for each of my bridesmaids as part of their gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, these could be a good addition to your ever changing table numbers / centerpieces!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete